14 April 2013

Today's Choices, Tomorrow's Rewards

My employer provides onesies for babies of employees.  Once the baby is born, photos are taken of the little one and the parent follows up by submitting the photos so they can be posted internally for all employees to view.  This morning, Luke and I completed his "photo shoot" with the logo onesie.  While I'll probably just submit the first photo I'm displaying here, I thought a few more were blog-worthy...

PS - The second photo showcases a pretty distinctive feature shared by many individuals with Down syndrome, a larger than normal space between their big toe and second toe.  Baby feet are so beautiful and I love this picture!








1 comment:

  1. I never did this. Perhaps because she'd just now be fitting into that onsie anyway!

    ReplyDelete