16 April 2013

I need your HELP!

Dear Readers -

I'd like to know more about you!  Please complete the attached survey to help me better understand "Luke's Legion"... you, the people behind the scenes lifting us up in prayer, pushing us forward in love and learning with us as we dive deeper into the world of disabilities and delays. 

As I've shared previously, Luke will be in the hospital on Thursday and if you have time between now and then, I'd love for you to share some annoymous feedback with me about our blog, giving me something interesting to read and digest that morning to help take my mind off of baby Luke.  If you don't get to it before then, thats okay too... we welcome your feedback regardless of whether it's now or later!

Luke: Lighting Up Our Lives - Survey Monkey Link

Much love and many blessings to you!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment