03 February 2013

Admitted for RSV: Sleeping soundly

An update on Luke....

We haven't learned much new this afternoon and Luke has spent much of the day sleeping. I think his cough might be getting worse, but on the other hand his breathing seems better especially because of the nurses suctioning the mucous from his nasal passages. He is still eating pretty good and hopefully that continues so he doesn't end up needing an IV.

Dustin went home tonight to spend the evening and overnight hours with Matthew so tonight is my first time ever being in a hospital by myself (obviously Luke is here too, but this is my first time without another adult). For now things seem pretty controlled so I'm feeling pretty confident at the moment... Hopefully that continues.

Thanks for your concern and continued prayers!





No comments:

Post a Comment