14 February 2013

1st time sleeping through the night!

Today is Valentine's Day 2013 and this coming Saturday (3 days from today) marks the beginning of the 8th week of Luke's life.  I was shocked when I woke up at 6:55 this morning, noticed a little light coming in through the window and realized that I hadn't been up with Luke overnight! He was pretty fussy last evening and was awake from around 6:30 until 10:50. He fell asleep towards the end of the show Nashville and I stayed awake and watched an episode of Downtime Abbey just so I could hold our peaceful guy a little longer.  I laid him in his pack and play a little after midnight and he slept just over 7 hours and he's beginning to wake up now!

Below is a picture of what I woke up to this morning... A sleeping baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment