16 June 2013

A Night with Friends

In the midst of our daily hustle and bustle, we haven't had much opportunity to spend time with friends over the last few months.  Not only did I get to spend a majority of last Thursday with one of my besties, Mary, we also attended a cookout last night with a group of couples who we have been friends with for many years.  The guys in the group all went to elementary, middle and high school together and somehow, 13 years later are all still really close and over the years, the wives have become great friends as well.  In just the past few years, our group has grown to include quite a few children and we had fun last night hanging out and watching our kids play together!  Somehow I missed a few of the dads in my photos.... but regardless, here's what I captured....








No comments:

Post a Comment