26 May 2013

Cute Little Bums

Shameless plug in favor of cloth diapering... This diaper is a Bumgenius 4.0, shown in a fun print called Irwin.  We have a couple in this print and since the boys were both wearing one at the same time, I attempted to get them on the floor together to take some photos.  Matthew is just too busy to sit still long enough for me to get many worthwhile shots, but still I thought I'd share the few I captured.  I think it's really cool that one diaper style can be versatile enough for us to use with both a 5 month old and with a 22 month old (especially considering their differences in size/weight and level of activity).  We have been at cloth diapering for probably at least 3 weeks now and I'm happy to say that we haven't had any issues with leaking.

Don't these two have just the cutest little bums?


Bumgenius 4.0 worn by 5-Month-Old Luke

Bumgenius 4.0 worn by 22-Month-Old Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment