02 November 2014

Thank You Mr. McKay!

I should have posted this months ago... when we participated in the 2014 Northeast Ohio Buddy Walk back in July, Luke had a very special monetary donation to our team, it was from a generous young man who we know as a Jersey breeder from the dairy world who left this comment along with his donation:

"Luke, You are an inspiration to my everyday life. When I look at things you have overcome and always with a smile on your face, it makes me strive to live life a little happier. You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers."

Sam McKay, I want you to know that this comment has brought me to tears on more than one occasion (today included) and times when I'm feeling down in the dumps, I've come back to this comment to raise my spirits!  Please know that our family appreciates your support and kindness!  Hope we see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment